6 Useful Tips And Tricks For Anyone Living In A Small Space
Want to free up some space in your apartment? These tips and tricks can certainly help. Aside from giving you some extra space, these tips can also help minimize risk of accidents. Check them out!
1. Hang kitchen items and accessories. Use knife rack to free up some counter and cabinet space. Hang anything that can be hanged so you can have more room for your other kitchen stuff.
2. Use an over the door hanger. The hanger can hold up your jackets, bags and other accessories. Aside from freeing up some space, this can also help you organize your items well.
3. Take advantage of your wall. Hang some open shelves and rack on it. Put up hooks and hangers that can hold some of your items and accessories.
So rustic! So woody! And yet so luxurious! These minimal #shelves have inspired us! Don’t you feel the same? All thanks to @haleyweidenbaum , a @homepolish designer, for sharing these shelves inspired by @thenowmassage & built by @laboratoryofreclamation #shelfie #homedecor #roominspiration #storage #wallshelves #bookshelves
4. Use multi-functional furniture. There are storage bins or boxes that double up as a storage container. There are hangers that you can use to hang up your scarves in a very artistic manner. You can also buy fashionable storage containers that can serve as additional décor item as well.
5. Under the bed, couch and coffee table storage. Don’t forget these areas as they are quite effective in storing and hiding some of your stuff and seldom used items. If you have lots of seasonal shoes, these are the areas where you can store them. Same thing goes with your seasonal décor items and accessories.
6. Replace closet door with a light curtain. Embrace openness in your apartment by going door-less with your cabinets and closets. Instead of using bulky doors, use curtains! This can open up your small space drastically.
These tips and tricks might sound so simple and basic but if you follow them all, the effect will be so drastic!