6 Amazing Tips for The Ultimate Pet-Friendly Apartment
Finding a perfect apartment for rent that allows pets is not easy. So if ever you found the right one, you have to make sure that your animal friend will behave well all the time to avoid any kind of punishment or worst, being kicked out due to animal-related problems/incidents.
The tips below can surely help your apartment living with pets way better and easier. They can give you great peace of mind knowing that no untoward incident or accidents will happen involving your beloved pet.
1. Create your own patio doggy potty – If sickness, disability or old age prevents your dog from getting down the apartment stairs, a patio doggy potty could help. There are lots of DIY tutorials and tips online that can teach you how to make a good one.
2. Pet hair removal made easy – dampen a rubber glove and run it over the surface that is covered with your pet’s hair.
3. Potty stain removal made easy – with the cleaning power of baking soda and vinegar, removing potty stains is quite easy. Here’s a simple process to do it.
Pour vinegar to the area where stain is found. Add small amount of baking soda on top. Let it sit for at least a day until or until solution dries up. Once solution dried up, you can now easily vacuum or sweep the stain away.
4. Use Velcro at your rugs – to avoid rugs from being moved by your dogs or cats, use Velcro tapes to fasten it up.
5. Avoid bird poop from messing your space – to avoid bird poop from messing up your rented floor, place a piece of cardboard underneath their cage.
6. Prevent birds from distracting your neighbors – birds inside the cage that is placed inside your rented apartment may show behavioral issues such as screaming, plucking and biting. To avoid this kind of situation, you can mimic the sunlight by placing a direct UV light at their cage. Studies shows that birds that are exposed at UV light tend to behave better.
With these tips in mind, you can be sure that you and your beloved pets can live happily and peacefully at your rented apartment. For more of this, you can visit this link.
These are actually some great tips.thanks for sharing with us.definitely helpfull